- Sharp Cash Registers
- SAM4S Cash Registers
- TEC Cash Registers
- CASIO Cash Registers
- Ink Ribbons / Rollers
- Scale Labels
- Cash Drawers
- Cash Management
- Money Trays / Tills
- Overlays / Parts
- All In One PC
- Restaurant POS
- Retail POS
- Square Compatible Hardware
|Your cart is currently empty|
Find Us On
Keystroke Point of Sale - Version 8
Share This Site
Sam4S NCC Reflection SPT-4845 Touch Screen POS
Please call in to place your order with one of our sales associates.
NOTE: Initial setup and programming is not included in the above listed price
Sign up with Mercury Payment Systems today to qualify for a FREE PC Workstation Back Office Software!! ($600 Value)
Sam4S NCC SPT-4845 Touch Screen POS
The NCC Reflection SAM4S is powered by the most feature-rich software of any product in its class. This system is designed for a wide variety of restaurant concepts including Casual Dining, Fine Dining, Pizza Delivery, Bars and Nightclubs. The Reflection SAM4S has the functionality to meet the demands of any restaurant operation. The Reflection SAM4S features an embedded operating system that eliminates the risk of software viruses and spyware. You can rest assured that Reflection SAM4S will be ready to perform when you need it. NCC Reflection SAM4S has the features necessary to effectively and efficiently run restaurants from the small quick service concept up to the large full service table service establishments. Flexibility and Reliability are two key aspects of the NCC Reflection SAM4S solution that makes it suitable in a variety of different foodservice concepts.
- Intel Celeron™ 1037U Dual Core 1.8GHz Fanless Processor
- 2GB Memory Expandable to 4GB
- 15" LCD with LED Backlighting
- 5-Wire Resistive Touch
- Integrated USB Interface Triple Track MCR
- 4 RS-232 DB-9F (COM1/COM2,COM4 selectable +5V or +12V) COM3= RJ45
- 6 USB 2.0, PS/2 (Keyboard/Mouse)
- 1 RJ11 12V Cash Drawer
- Compact Flash Storage
- 1 RJ45 10/100Base-T LAN
- Two line 20 character integrated customer display (Optional)
- Magnetic card reader for gift card and credit card transactions and/or employee ID cards
No Single Point of Failure
The NCC Reflection SAM4S is equipped with the most sophisticated, terminal-redundant network on the market. Using the integrated high-speed Ethernet, all system information is replicated on every terminal across the TCP/IP network. If a terminal is removed from the LAN, all information is automatically synchronized when the terminal reenters the network.
The NCC Reflection SAM4S is equipped to handle all sizes of quick service operations. It possesses all operational and management functionality that are key to running an efficient QSR operation.
- Auto-Meal Combination Recognition
- Coin Changer Support
- Kitchen Video support
- Assign customer phone number for to-go orders
- Dual Drive-Thru modes
- Drive-thru Order Confirmation Board Support
- Inventory control including recipes and cost analysis
- Order Confirmation Board and Coin Changer interfaces
The NCC Reflection SAM4S can be easily designed to allow for the various styles of restaurant concepts. From the start of the order process, the various transitions that a guest check can be subjected to are handled quickly and efficiently. Whether in a Cashier style operation or full service using a banked wait staff concept, NCC Reflection SAM4S has all of the necessary management control and report tracking to provide an accurate view of the days business.
- Table and Retained Check Tracking
- Graphical Table Map
- Integrated Credit Authorization Option
- Server Banking and Cashier Operations
- Auto Gratuity
- Inclusive Tax Items
- Liquor Dispenser Support
- Assign Names to Bar Tabs
- Priority Sorting for Kitchen Printers
- Custom Kitchen Messages
- Separate Check Functionality by Item, Seat, or Dollar Amount
- Split an item up to 9 ways
- Combine Check Function
- Server Transfer, one or all checks
- Check Recall by bar code scanner
The NCC Reflection SAM4S Delivery Module will allow Guest Checks to be created and assigned to customers for delivery. NCC Reflection SAM4S can maintain a customer file of 9,999 entries which can be accessed and sorted by Customer ID Number, Phone Number, Address, First and Last Name or by City. NCC Reflection SAM4S can create and store new customers on the fly during a first time purchase. When used with PC WorkStation NCC Reflection SAM4S can automatically retrieve order history allowing for fast and accurate order entry. Guest Checks created for delivery are managed by the Driver Dispatch functions where accountability for delivery orders are assigned to drivers.
- 9,999 Customer File
- Sort by ID, Phone, Address, First and Last Name or by City
- Automatically searches by sort option
- Create new customers on the fly
- Delivery Notes for each customer
- Retrieve Order History (Requires PC Workstation)
- Fast and Accurate Order Entry
- Select All items or Tag Item to Current Check
- Personalized service
- Assign Delivery Order to available Drivers
- Displays a list of Employees Clocked In with Job Code "Driver"
- Displays Assigned Checks
- Dispatch Drivers
- Displays Status of Drivers (Ready or en route)
- Arrange Tickets for desired delivery route
- Checks totals posted to driver for accountability
An integrated Inventory system accurately tracks product and ingredient usage by way of Recipe Definitions and Product Mix information. Item count down feature can signal the wait staff that a particular product is no longer available, while Inventory Reports provide usage details and food cost information.
Built in Time Clock
Using the available time clock feature, NCC Reflection SAM4S will help managers capture the valuable information necessary to control labor costs. Employee clock in/out procedures can either be performed by numeric entry, magnetic card or digital I-Button. Security levels assigned by Job Codes provide the controls necessary to access POS functions. Detailed time clock reports will provide employee punch time data with accumulated pay period totals, as well as additional reports to provide critical labor to sales information.
With NCC Reflection SAM4S, no back office PC is required to make changes or add to the system tables. All menu item, employee, screen design, etc. are performed directly on the POS terminal in an easy to use programming mode using an on screen touch keyboard. Changes are accomplished easily and are immediately available to all stations in the POS system.
NCC Reflection SAM4Shas a wide range of real time reports. Reports can be obtained locally at each station or on the back room PC if equipped with the optional PC Workstation software. Report data can also be exported and communicated via FTP push or poll methods for use with other reporting solutions. Detailed information can be obtained by Station, System, Revenue Center, and User and many more ...
Tell a Friend