Sam4S / Samsung SER-7040 Cash Register
!!! DISCONTINUED MODEL !!!
REPLACEMENT MODEL IS:
SPS-520-RT. (Click to View)
High-Capacity Point of Sale Terminals! A Complete, Affordable POS Solution For Restaurant, Quick Service and Retail Applications. Depending upon your application, you can select a flat spill resistant keyboard (SER-7000) or a traditional raised key keyboard (SER-7040). Up to five levels are available for multiple menus and key-labels can be changed by simply inserting a new key sheet under the protective transparent keyboard overlay. The SER-7040 provides 15 NLU keys to categorize merchandise and can be easily expanded to 40 keys. Both keyboards are completely programmable; functions can be added, removed or relocated for maximum operator efficiency.
Each SER-7000/7040 provides standard Ethernet networking, four RS-232C communication ports, a second cash drawer port, and a PS/2 port that supports a PC keyboard for program entry. Peripheral options supported include: Kitchen Printers/Videos, Pole Display, Magnetic Card Reader, Video Surveillance, Liquor Systems, Coin Dispenser, Scanner, Scale, Modem for Remote Polling, DataTranTM Integrated Payment Terminal.
- Drop-In Paper Loading and Automatic Paper Cutting
- Raised Keyboard
- 2 1/4" Receipt and Journal Thermal Printers
- Standard Ethernet Network Support (Up to 32 terminals)
- 4 x RS-232C Communication Ports
- Integrated Electronic Payments Insure Speed, Security and Efficiency
- Includes Flexible Integrated POS Software
- 20,000+ PLU Capacity
- Up to 5 Reporting Levels, Z1-Z5 (Daily/Monthly/Quarterly etc.)
- Hard/Soft Check Tracking
- Up to 4 Separate Tracking Files
- Electronic Journal
- Group by Employee Reporting
- System Reports by PLU Item Sales, Sales by Group, Employee Sales with Full Financial
- Heavy-Duty Cash Drawer with 5 bill / 5 coin
- Management X and Z reports include financial, PLU, clerk, group and sales by hour.
- Automatic Tax Computation for Up To 6 Rates or Tables
- 10 Media Keys: Cash, Check and Up To 8 Charge Keys
Sam4S SER-7040 Brochure