- Sharp Cash Registers
- SAM4S Cash Registers
- TEC Cash Registers
- CASIO Cash Registers
- Ink Ribbons / Rollers
- Scale Labels
- Cash Drawers
- Cash Management
- Money Trays / Tills
- Overlays / Parts
- All In One PC
- Restaurant POS
- Retail POS
- Square Compatible Hardware
|Your cart is currently empty|
Find Us On
Share This Site
!!! DISCONTINUED MODEL !!!
REPLACEMENT MODEL IS: POS SPT-7500 (Click to View)
A fully integrated POS terminal, the SAM4s SPT-7000 – bezeled display model, includes an integrated touch screen, card reader, power supply, thermal printer, and can be configured with an available integrated barcode scanner and fingerprint reader. With a footprint only 10½" wide by 12" deep the SPT-7000 is ideal for POS applications where counter space is at a premium such as ticket offices and concessions.
- 15" LCD with Resistive Touch
- Intel® Atom™ Dual Core 1.86GHz Processor
- Standard Integrated Thermal Receipt Printer and MCR
- Optional Integrated Scantech ID® Scanner
- Optional Integrated Digital Persona® Fingerprint Reader
- Optional 2 Line by 20 Character VFD, 7" LCD or 15" LCD Integrated Customer Displays
- Optional WiFi Module
- Integrated Power Supplies
- Bundles Include HDD, MCR, Printer, 2GB RAM and Specified Operator System
Standard Integrated Printer
The compact integrated thermal receipt printer incorporates user friendly features such as anti-jam technology and drop-in paper loading.
Integrated Barcode Scanner Option
The SAM4s SPT-7000 Series can incorporate a Scantech ID® integrated scanner with 24 scan lines in 6 scan directions and 2000 scans per second. The Scantech ID® scanner provides an outstanding scan performance and makes it very easy to scan all common type 1D barcodes, including GS1 DataBar, independent of a code’s orientation.
Integrated Fingerprint Reader Option
The self-contained U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Reader Module from Digital Persona ® optically scans the fi ngerprint when the user touches the glowing window. Optical technology provides the highest quality fingerprint scans and reliability.