- Sharp Cash Registers
- SAM4S Cash Registers
- TEC Cash Registers
- CASIO Cash Registers
- Ink Ribbons / Rollers
- Scale Labels
- Cash Drawers
- Cash Management
- Money Trays / Tills
- Overlays / Parts
- All In One PC
- Restaurant POS
- Retail POS
- Square Compatible Hardware
|Your cart is currently empty|
Find Us On
Share This Site
Datacap - No Upfront Cost DataCap with M.P.S.
Signup for Fast, Reliable payment processing
Mercury Payment System & POS4Business
No Upfront Cost DataCap Unit!
Many Sharp, Samsung or SAM4s, Casio and TEC Electronic Cash Registers or Point of Sale are capable of integrating with Datacap devices to process credit card right through your cash register or your POS. Please give us a call so we can assist you in choosing the right model for your cash register.Mercury Payment System
Terms & Conditions: The No Upfront Cost Datacap Equipment is provided by Mercury Payment Systems and requires an active credit card processing agreement with M.P.S. The Datacap equipment is property of Mercury Payment Systems and is provided for a usage fee of approximately $12 per month, with a minimum active processing commitment of 1 year. If you decide to stop using Mercury Payment Systems the Datacap equipment will need to be returned to M.P.S. or you will be charged the full amount of equipment. If you deciede to process with your own bank or processing company you will need to purchase your own Datacap device from POS4Business and have it programmed with your own processor data sheet.
Benefits of Integrated Processing with ECR or POS
Datacap Data Tran, IP Tran and TwinTran
DataCap DialTran, IPTran and TwinTran are PCI Compliant Integrated Payment Solution that adds dial up or high speed payments with automatic dial back-up to any Electronic Cash Register. Flexible and Secure Transactions are authorized via a standard phone line or via the internet in as little as 2 seconds.
DataCap DialTran, IPTran and TwinTran enables any ECR/POS or embedded device with a serial interface to authorize electronic payments via dial up, ip or the Internet with automatic dial backup. TwinTran uses a regular telephone line to provide redundant communication with no intervention from the operator. Replacing cumbersome stand-beside terminals and eliminating the need for a PC to connect to the Internet, Datacap units frees up counter space, speeds customer throughput, reduces administration time, fights employee fraud and eliminates costly dedicated phone lines. TwinTran is interfaced to hundreds of embedded systems, including cash registers, kiosks, parking systems, car wash systems and vending machines, and supports major payment processors for credit, debit, check, gift and loyalty transactions.
- Built-in fast connect modem eliminates support headaches due to modem variations and systems conflicts, and allows use of standard phone lines
- High-speed IP communications appliance with Windows CE operating system, requiring a persistent Internet connection and a regular telephone line for backup operation
- Replaces DataTran dial appliance, without changes to ECR/POS system
- Eliminates need for PC to manage Internet connection
- Applications available for high-speed Payment Processing and Data Push
- Supports Datacaps Patent Pending NoLoad and AutoLoad technologies, eliminating the need for the dealer to input or physically load merchant parameters
- Supports major payment processors for Credit, Debit, Checks, Gift and Loyalty
- TwinTran hardware platforms can be downloaded via PSCS (Payment System Configuration Server) with one of many available applications that provide payment functionality suited to a wide variety of systems needs
- Downloadable applications offer support for:
- Interfaced to most single lane and multi-lane embedded ECR/POS systems
- Multi-lane ECR/POS configurations supporting multi-trans
- Single ECR/POS with peripheral support for MSR, MICR, PIN pad
- Credit,Debit, EBT for a variety of merchant categories
- Gift/Prepaid/Loyalty programs support